Sinister: Re: Book Title - Help ?

Robin Stout Ppyrrjs at xxx.uk
Wed Jul 1 11:18:20 BST 1998

>Adrian asked:
>Having a conversation with my friends (not the comic book ones) the
>other day about Christ and disproving theories of his story, I
>remembered Mn'L once reviewed a book about this very subject with
all
>*gubbins* about the Star of David being a flying saucer etc etc.
>There wouldn't be one of you literary people out there with
an extremely
>good memory who knows what this book might be.  I think
it may have been
>written by a group of American University types surprise,
surprise....so
>it may ring some bells with our trans-atlantic cousins even though
they
>won't know the radio show.

This reminds me of a book I have called "Our Mysterious Spaceship
Moon" (by Don Wilson?). It puts forward the theory that our beloved
nighttime wanderer is in fact an enormous spaceship, sent here by a
higher intelligence for reasons unknown. It contains many pictures of
entrances to the spaceship that are cleverly disguised to look
exactly like craters and claims that if you were to hit the moon hard
enough it would in fact ring like a bell, proving it to be hollow and
thus strengthening an already almost watertight theory.
I will be writing to the panel of the Booker Prize in the hope that
this evidently magnificent book is nominated and receives the acclaim
it deserves.

Robin