Sinister: get up everybody and sing

Genevieve Wesley pookie59 at xxx.com
Wed Jul 1 23:02:21 BST 1998

>Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 14:39:11 EDT
>From: Delaware9 at xxx.com
>Subject: Re: Sinister: hands up all the dancing priests here

>In an article in Puncture from Fall 1997 (kind of dated I suppose) it
is
>written (in a five-page B&S article that doesnt have one direct quote
from any
>member of the band...)
>that "In everyday life, Murdoch sings in a choir and is the
superintendent of
>a church; in return, he gets a place to live and a place for the band
>practice."

He LIVES in a church?
Does he wear a burlap sack? i always pictured him as the type who would
go outside and birds would  flock to him and sit on his hand as he
whistled some merry tunes...

>No mention of their musical influences Michael W. Smith and Amy Grant,
>however.  Must be saving that for the next issue...

Is Michael W Smith REALLY famous? Just a few days ago was the first I'd
heard of him OR Billy Graham..
oh dear..i'm in reverse...i live in little mud hut and i know belle n
sebby but not michael w smith,
oh well  BIG LOSS,you know

yes and one of you told me michael w smith was a panderer (a new word
for me)..well i'm literate,i can look things up,
and this i find: if you pander to someone,you do everything they want

and why is that so bad?? how can he be banned? he just needs some love!
actually..i was cheering him on,during the emotional song i pounded my
fist in the air
and shouted MIKEY!MIKEY!MIKEY! but the girl in the dc talk t-shirt
shushed me.

isn't that cherry coke commercial (man with fish coat) whistling nice? i
find myself whistling it now,ohmigod!

Alright,bye bye you little pop sugar plums i'm going for a wee bit now,

have lots of lovely summer days,

kiss kiss,
xxxgenevieve-pookie