Sinister: TLFKAJ,JCT

John Johnston JohnJ at xxx.com
Thu Jul 2 09:27:32 BST 1998

That's The Listee Formerly Known As Johnston, John CT back at you from
my new job - I MISSED YOU! I've just received my first digest and it's
great to be back among things sinister once more.

I share Tag's love for Micheal Owen. My shiny new bicycle has just been
stolen but I'm going to buy another and call it Micheal - that's the
highest honour I can bestow.

Thanks to the Duke and other listees who recommended Boards of Canada to
me before I had to unsubscribe. The latest platter that's doing the
business music-wise to my brain material (know what I mean?) is Jurassic
5. It's probably been recommended to death already but it is great. I
can't get enough hip hop after seeing De La Soul at the Jazz Cafe -
awesome.

Gol!
JJ