Sinister: Wesley? WESLEY?

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Thu Jul 2 10:46:39 BST 1998

Matt has been writing about Sophie B. Hawkins:

>okay, yes she is the damn i wish i was your lover girl...

That was a good song. I once saw a nudie picture of her, getting out of the
bath or something, and the caption was "damn, I wish I was your loofer".  I
Know this isn't of much interest, but times are hard. Is anyone else doing
the WSC wallchart? It's great. A special "good morning" to anyone at work at
the moment. So am I but I can't be arsed.

Peter