Sinister: Riding the tramps bicycle (part two)

Rory Mackie babyblu at xxx.uk
Thu Jul 2 12:53:07 BST 1998

Yes Mike, the man you saw at victoria station is indeed more famous
than he deserves to be...

 Let's see, dishevelled appearance, unhealthy obsession for obscue mid
eighties indie !P!O!P! bands? Hmm... so that's where Tag's been hiding
himself.

 Much thanks to EVERYONE who mailed me telling me it was indeed Espiritu
that ex avant-popster and babysitter Chris decamped to after Frazier
Chorus. I've been waking up in a cold sweat around 3am for the past few
nights going "Escalope?, Et tu Brute? GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!" and frightening
my long suffering girlfriend very badly indeed. Hurrah for people with
nothing better to do than fill in the blanks of my memory, luv ya all!

 Saw Delgardos, Sonic Youth and Spiritualized last night at Meltdown and
OHMIGOD! how good was that? I'm finding it very difficult to put the
experience into words, so let's just say I'm still smiling blissfully
while I type this....

 On the subject of Sonic Youth and sleepless nights (lovely conceptual
link there) I dreamt last night that Thurston Moore got arrested after
the gig and I had to rush down to this odd police station in the middle
of a field to bail him out, where he was very rude to me. Does anyone
 have any idea what this means?

 Finally, there was going to be a Playstation world cup at BlueSoda on
Friday, but is anyone bothered now? Let me know please....

 StayLuckyRoryxxx