Sinister: probably no new info about new B&S album

Janine Papp janine at xxx.com
Thu Jul 2 16:49:03 BST 1998

A friend of mine who works at a distribution co. faxed me the one sheet for
the upcoming B&S release.  Here's what I know now:  Title is TBA.  No track
listing.  It will be on LP and CD.  It willbe out in the U.S. on Sept. 8.
"Selected U.S. dates are planned for the fall of 1998 and early 1999."
"There will be multiple viedos from this album."  That's it!  Nothing
really that we didn't already know, right?  I had to stop squealing,
hyperventilating, and jumping up and down, though, before I could write
this.

Janine