Sinister: Re: probably no new info about new B&S album

Lamba, Sanjeet SLamba at xxx.COM
Thu Jul 2 17:05:26 BST 1998

As long as we're posting news that isn't that new, I was reminded last night
that B&S made Entertainment Weekly's annual "It List", which is this pretty
lame list of bands and people that are supposed to be up-and-coming. They
shared this list with unknowns like Cameron Diaz, Jennifer Love Hewitt, and
a bunch of others that shouldn't be associated with B&S. Nevertheless, it's
nice to see them getting some recognition Stateside.
Speaking of them, I can't find their first album anywhere. And I've checked
some reputable record stores in the Bay Area (Amoeba, Mod Lang). These
stores usually have anything you could possibly want, and often have it
second hand too. But not B&S. Nothing except for Sinister and Lazy Line
Painter Jane. And that one other single, too. Any suggestions on where else
to look? I had asked my idiot friend in London to search for me, but he
didn't and now he lives in St. Louis, Missouri, so there's a missed
opportunity.