Sinister: RE: sinister-digest V2 #229

Gary Done gary at xxx.uk
Thu Jul 2 18:11:41 BST 1998

Andy Dean wrote .....

> and as for family trees then stuart m and chris g helped out on the
> first arab strap peel session.

God knows what they did on it, but Stuart M and Chris are credited as being
guest stars on the Straps "Girls of Summer" E.P as well.

> um, i go away for a week and come back to find about half a dozen
> interesting singles and lps have been released in the meantime.
> typical. new mogwai promises to be good, as always. did anyone tape
> last week's peel session or breezeblock performance btw? i'd like a
> copy...

AAARRRGGHH!! tell me Mogwai didn't do a Peel Session last week, or that
Breezeblock thingy, if they did I wouldn't mind a copy either.

Espadrille wrote ....

> just found out that one of all about eve (i think it's the drummer) is now
> playing in del amitri. this is worse than one of frazier chorus being in
> esp[iritu.
>
> i know it's off-message, but did anyone like all about eve?

AHEM, keep it quiet but I did buy the first Lp, then sold it a couple of
years later for beer money. A worthy cause I think. So yes I did like them,
but then realised my mistake and corrected the situation ..... oh christ,
i'm turning into Glenn Hoddle.

Glenn Hoddle (apparantly).