Sinister: Is it really so strange?

Tara Widmer TWidmer at xxx.com
Thu Jul 2 19:17:12 BST 1998

<<Didn't the new Therapy? guitarist used to be the main fella in This
Mortal Coil? Rather an about turn...
 joss>>

About turns, you say?

1.  The other night someone told me that Axl Rose has recruited Tommy
Stinson for the latest incarnation of Gun'n'Roses.  Way.  And the next
day I saw an article in a music mag confirming this!

2.  And as you probably have heard, Kim Deal is in a new band with
Sebastian Bach... oh yes!!... I am predicting a Bob Mould/Brett Michaels
collaboration any day now.

<<Speaking of them, I can't find their first album anywhere. And I've
checked some reputable record stores in the Bay Area (Amoeba, Mod
Lang)...Any suggestions on where else
to look?
You mean "Tigermilk"?  Cos I called Mod Lang a few months back and they
claimed they "could get it" but it would cost about $200. Other SF
stores worth a try are Recycled Records, Record Finder, Streetlight, and
Reckless (though Mod Lang and Amoeba are your best bets.)  "IYFS" can be
found anywhere, tho.

tata
Tara