Sinister: Booooorrrrrrring.

Kayemess at xxx.com Kayemess at xxx.com
Thu Jul 2 20:12:39 BST 1998

  Fortunately, I have a few spare fingers lying around, so I will send one to
wee jon g. (who chopped his off today) shortly.

  Mogwai is beautiful.  I am always surprised to see them appear on this list.
A friend who unsubscribed a while back remarked that Sinisterines seem to be
searching for bands with male singers/frontmen from the UK with that appealing
needy, tortured genius quality.  I'm thinking Pulp and Suede make the cut.  In
a way (a good way, mind you), so does Stuart M.

  I'm really bored.

  -Kristen