Sinister: Lets tell on CDZone

Kevan Cooke kcooke at xxx.uk
Fri Jul 3 14:02:00 BST 1998

You know how CDZone were listing "Modern Rock Song" even though
it's never been released?

And remember how a few people like myself were suckered into placing
an order for it before we realised that CDZone are lying scum?

Well CDZone wouldn't cancel my order after they had been told that the
record didn't exist, and guess what - it's still listed on their site now.

I was just wondering if anyone else who has had problems with CDZone
wanted to pop onto Watchdog's web site and have a whinge about them.
I suspect that Watchdog would love to be at the "cutting edge" and
running an article on dodgy online retailers ;)

The place to go is:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/watchdog/feedback/index.shtml