Sinister: Dexys

lickle sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Sat Jul 4 19:40:41 BST 1998

Hiya,

last thursday I bought two ol' Dexys singles on 7" (50p each, yey!) at
Preston market, and one is called Dance Stance. HOWEVER on the ALLLBUM
they've decided 'oh no, it must be called Burn It Down', why have they
changed it? That confused me for ages when I bought it, then I
listenined to it and went...hang on, this seems a tad familiar...

heehee - played Searching for the Young Soul Rebels in Creative Writing
ages ago, and my pal Katie was doing something on the computers as the
radio crackles about at the start of Burn It Down, and when Kev shouted,
she jumped so hard she fell off her chair!! heehee, ooh much
hilarity.....cruel, but jolly...
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Sarah