Sinister: The boy who's always dancing

jon g. jon.g at xxx.com
Sat Jul 4 22:24:42 BST 1998

-----Original Message-----
From: Funkyseb at xxx.com>
To: sinister at majordomo.net <sinister at majordomo.net>
Date: 04 July 1998 21:44
Subject: Sinister: The boy who's always dancing

> Can anyone recomend (and I know you love to) songs that sound like
electronic
>renaissance? Even vaguely?

ARRGGHHH!!!  Why do you want to do that?  Electronic Renaissance is great,
but only because it has the marvellous B&S aspects to it.  But without that,
it would be an 80s dodgy synth and kiddy drum machine record.

Please, let's not have an 80s revival, everyone.  I wasn't culturally alive
in the 80s, but there seems to be nothing of any real cultural significance
yelling at me from the last decade, unlike the 60s and 70s, which are
screaming at me all day long.  All there seems to be is dodgy kiddy casio
keyboards and pop stars who don't write their own songs.  I know there must
have been more, but I can't see it.  Can anyone help?  Or I am I right?

jon g. [just been out to see grease with bethey and it was *great* - v.
funny]
jon.g at btinternet.com - http://surf.to/jongandbethey