Sinister: pickernic in the park

Rod Begbie rod at xxx.com
Sun Jul 5 01:27:23 BST 1998

Hello You!

It's a week to go until T in the Park, and I'll be there, and I imagine a
fair smattering of you folks will be too.  Anyone fancy having a bit of a
meet-up there?  We could arrange a time, and there's that MeeTing poinT
near the main stage that we could all show up at.

In fact, if it's like last year, there are four sides labelled North,
South, East and Fishcake.  No, only kidding.  The last one's West.  (Bet I
had you all going there, huh.)  So we can arrange a time, but you have to
stand at the side of the meeting point pertinent to where you were born.
So Glaswegians have to stand to the west, Londoners to the south, and
people from the Midlands have to clamber into the centre of it.  Or
something.

Anyway, anyone got any idea of who's on when so we can arrange sommit?

Or, if all else fails, I'll almost certainly be wearing my red Helen
Love[1] T-shirt.  So if you see a geeky-looking bloke wearing one[2],
shout "Dave!" at him, and there's a 99.9999% chance that it'll be me --
the only other person on the planet I've ever seen wear one is Rock
McMurray.

Anyhoos, make sure and e-mail me personally as well as the list, cause I'm
still not subscribed.

Laters,

Rod.

[1] New single out soon, by the way.  See http://www.glam.net/bbs/

[2] Possibly accompanied by a girl wearing totally unsuitable clothes, and
a bright purple wig, unless I can convince her that her plan to be noticed
by the media is COMPLETELY FUCKING STUPID!

                                    Rod Begbie @ http://www.begbie.com |