Sinister: 80's tunes

lickle sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Sun Jul 5 20:31:16 BST 1998

Oh Jong just NO NO NO!

The 80's had some MARVELLOUS music!!! I mean take the Lexicon of Love by
ABC, it is sheer classic POP with some of the greatest lyrics and best
thing written on an album sleeve ever :

"a-z affectionately, 1-10 alphabetically, from here to eternity without
inbetweens, still looking for a custom fit in an off the rack world?
sales talk from sales assistants when all I want to do is lower your
resistance. No rythm in cymbals no tempo in drums. Love's on arival she
comes when she comes. Right on the target but wide of the LEXICON OF
LOVE"

Yes!! Tis fucking great. Get it, 50p from a charity shop or market stall
NEAR YOU! Along with Parallel Lines by Blondie and the first Farm album
which are ALWAYS THERE.

And there are people far more qualified than me to talk about McCarthy
and Felt and the Go-Betweens (who have already been siezed on) and lots
of Popsters inbetween.....
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Sarah