Sinister: Polar Bear

Gary Done gary at xxx.uk
Mon Jul 6 00:04:11 BST 1998

Hi All,

On the subject of the Polar Bear Electric Honey e.p. Was this a similar deal
to the Tigermilk release and if any kind soul in the Glasgow area can lay
there hands on a copy to send to little old me, i'd be eternally grateful,
as snow patrol do indeed "float my boat" .... errrr whatever that means.

Oh and yeah, when's the Salako e.p out ?.

Gary