Sinister: the impotence of ernest

debbie debbie.prior at xxx.com
Mon Jul 6 18:38:30 BST 1998

sarah wrote:
> The 80's had some MARVELLOUS music!!! I mean take the Lexicon of Love by
> ABC, it is sheer classic POP with some of the greatest lyrics and best
> thing written on an album sleeve ever

hooray, i have this too: bought on vinyl with a falling apart sleeve for
the pricely sum of 49p due to my insistence on only buying 80's records on
second hand vinyl, which is much better than cds, if only for the
excitement i feel when discovering words scratched into the end of the
groove.

alas, i cannot listen to any of my lovely records just now as my cat chose
last night to jump onto the record player and break the arm. boo.

debbie xx