Sinister: RE: jeepster-news: New Belle and Sebastian album - part 2

Nicola4230 at xxx.com Nicola4230 at xxx.com
Mon Jul 6 21:15:37 BST 1998

<<minor mistake in the first message and the obvious repercussions mean that
you now get to see a hasty second message to try and clear things up.
"21/10 - 04/11 West Coast USA + Canada gigs"
this should have been EAST COAST and NOT west coast, it does still include
canada though!>>

Not too minor to those of us here on the West Coast!!!
just kidding.
No I'm not! :*(
Is there *any* chance B&S will be making their way here to the West Coast this
year? Or should I start booking my plane tickets now?

This is kind of like what Pulp just did, paying only NY, Boston and DC. S'not
fair!!

not at all bitter,
tara