Sinister: Re: jeepster-news: New Belle and Sebastian album!

Reid Dossinger itstrue at xxx.net
Mon Jul 6 21:39:10 BST 1998

What?!  You mean I'm actually going to be able to hear "Sleep the Clock
Around" without a muted part after the first verse?!  That...is good
news.

Now, before anyone says anything, I already went to the archives, and I
did a search and got nothing.  So, having not been on the list for
several months and not having the time to go through every message since
I unsubscribed, can I just ask....Whatever happened to the Modern Rock
Song EP that was supposed to come out before the album?  And if it IS
coming out, will it have "Slow Graffiti" on it?  If you want me to cry,
say "No".

And an unofficial question for Katrina:

How different are the album versions of "Sleep the Clock Around" and
"Seymour Stein" from the BBC sessions?

Ooh, and any chance of getting a BBC sessions album?  I know that sounds
like a silly question, but...I'd pretty much kill for a version of LLPJ
that doesn't cut off just after it starts smoking.

Short for fanatic,
     Reid