Sinister: New Products

Honey honey at xxx.net
Mon Jul 6 23:38:11 BST 1998

On 6 xxx -1 lingerie_mailer at lingerie.co.uk wrote:

> As a previous visitor to Bainbridge & Boston's Lingerie
> Online at http://www.lingerie.co.uk, ...

Alright who was it.  I bet it was Chris Leonard, looking for new undies.
Still, that's quality junk mail for the first one to hit a mailing list.

Handy too...

Honey, thinking about something red and clingy for the weekend xxx

P.S. Linda got a goldfish for her birthday.  Suggestions for a best name
for it to me please if anyone gets inspired.  The fish doesn't look very
inspired.