Sinister: jeepster-news: New Belle and Sebastian album - part 2

Nicole Elger nicolina at xxx.com
Mon Jul 6 23:51:05 BST 1998

our friendly Jeepster reps wrote:

 <<minor mistake in the first message and the obvious repercussions mean
   that you now get to see a hasty second message to try and clear
   things up. "21/10 - 04/11 West Coast USA + Canada gigs"  this should have been
   EAST COAST and NOT west coast, it does still include canada though!>>

Wah! I saw the first announcement and was getting hyper about the news of
B&S touring the west coast before the east. Oh well, thanks for correcting
the error so quickly. At least I still have the unexpected B&S-related
west-caost advantage of walking only two blocks to the SubPop store to
pick up the Looper 7" tomorrow.

Tara wrote, in a panic:

>Not too minor to those of us here on the West Coast!!!
>just kidding.
>No I'm not! :*(
>Is there *any* chance B&S will be making their way here to the West
>Coast?

Tara, I've heard from a good source that B&S will take a rest and then do
the West Coast after Christmas. :-)

- nicole