Sinister: Belle and Sebastian after-hours

PKHINTZ at xxx.com PKHINTZ at xxx.com
Tue Jul 7 04:53:54 BST 1998

The Duke of Hurrah!gay wrote:
<<
just been playing Sinister for the first time in a while, and blow me
down, isn't it just the greatest? :-)

	Although I had _IYFS_ in regular rotation during the past year in those cold
months when the sky doesn't ever really rise in the morning, I must admit that
I do enjoy listening to it more now in the summer--as I did last summer when
it was the only thing I felt like listening to.  Now with the windows open,
the breeze from the ceiling fan, the croaking of the frogs outside and the
occasioanal car driving past the house, those little effects add that extra
touch to that album.  An extra touch of what?  I think that is up to each of
you to decide.  I have listened to Belle and Sebastian in a variety of
places--Gatwick Airport, train to Brussels, every morning on my way to work
for over six weeks, but none of that is as nice for me as listening to B&S in
my room late on a summer night.  At that time of night, unlike Judy, the star
isn't on my shoulder but high in the dark sky above.

			Living and loving
					Matthew