Sinister: 10 Roddington Place

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Tue Jul 7 18:58:49 BST 1998

>can i just say that passion wins out over 'authority' every time,
>especially when it's a passion that wears such great references on it's
>sleeve. Um, i hope i'm not someone who gives a hazy sense of authority
>and if i do, um, i'm sorry.

I didn't really mean anyone in particular, and I wasn't just referring to
the list, it's just that sometimes we all get kinda hung up on "knowledge"
instead of just diggin' the sounds. That's all that matters, and it's
beautiful, baby! Why should we get all tongue-tied if we don't know the
title of every b-side and the names of the musicians? Let go, go with the
flow. No references required. Daws will peck at them, man. There's no time.
Passion is for the passionate. Don't disturb my nap.

Thanks to whoever sent in that bra catalogue. Today has been a journey of
self-discovery. I am a padded balconette man. I insist that the list take
part in the lingerie lottery. The international size converter tables have
provided us with hours of entertainment this afternoon.

Cha Bum-Kum