Sinister: 17 years, 364 days...

debbie debbie.prior at xxx.com
Tue Jul 7 20:16:31 BST 1998

ok, so i went into Avalanche today in search of that Looper 7" and they
said it wasn't out until the 27th. Buh? Can someone tell me whats going on?
Is it a conspiracy and they're letting everyone else hear it except me?
boo.

pjmiller wrote:
>Has Dave pulled? Is love in the air? Is that what made him write the
>following?

he's probably just taking his wee sister, like last year. I saw him. and he
was wearing that bloody Helen Love t-shirt too. He obviously doesn't have
any other clothes, poor lad.

i, for one, will spend the whole weekend avoiding the cameras at T in the
Park, as usual. but they always manage to get me. i was on it about five
times last year, looking increasingly dreadful as the days went on. bah.
but at least i will never be one of those twats wearing a big stupid hat,
which is some consolation, tho not much.

vicky wrote:
>Has anyone heard the new Placebo track? I was never a huge fan, but the
>rhymes on the new track are just fantastic - 'A friend in need is a friend
>indeed, a friend with weed is better.....'

'... a friend with breasts and all the rest, a friend who's dressed in
leather' Hooray, and mighty fine it is, too.

Debbie xx.

(who's never been any good at nameing pets. call the fish Bob.)