Sinister: CDZone off the hook (?)

david kitchen shop at xxx.uk
Tue Jul 7 23:07:06 BST 1998

this may have a lot to do with the fact that they actually managed to phone jeepster and confirm
their details!
i think this may be a first for any on-line shop!!!

still doesn't make them any good though :)

--

--

david kitchen

     david kitchen : merchandising and websites : jeepster records

              visit the site at : http://www.jeepster.co.uk/

                   or mail us at : shop at jeepster.co.uk

 jeepster recordings ltd, 217 canalot, 222 kensal road, london w10 5bn