Sinister: 80's tunes

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Tue Jul 7 21:59:56 BST 1998

In message <35A1D525.167FBA24 at lineone.net>, duke of harringay
<tangent at lineone.net> writes
>Has anyone written a definitive
>McCarthy story yet?

OOH....guess what I was just thinking I would really like to read...and
would be a really good thing to publish, ooh say on a website or in a
posh "studey mag" that apparently IS going to happen this time....which
would actually be a GOOD article...if not, I happen to know a fanzine
that would be happy to take the definite McCarthy story...hello! :)
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Sarah