Sinister: Help!!!

Jorge Palomar palomar at xxx.es
Wed Jul 8 12:53:14 BST 1998

Hi:
My name is Jorge and I have a fanzine called "100.000 Luciernagas" Belle &
Sebastian will be in the cover of issue nÂș2. I have a really good interview
prepared for them but I think if I send it to Jeepster or to the band
directly they will not answer. Could you please help me? Are any of you
(close) friends of any of the menbers of B&S? Maybe if you send it to them
I will be more lucky...

Love

jorge