Sinister: aww all homesick now

Claire Timmins timminsc at xxx.ie
Wed Jul 8 12:55:34 BST 1998

 I was watching 'Alternative Nation' last night (no wonder nobody was
sitting at this computer al the keys ar sticking). And after an hour or so,
pleaded to the TV for a Belle & Sebastian vid, and lo and behold 'Dog on
Wheels' was just starting. It was the 1st B&S video I have ever seen, and I
knew everywhere Stuart went. I even miss the toy shop he went into (I got a
great multi-coloured umbrella there once).
 I didn't stay up much longer, did they show any more Scottish tunes??

 This computer is pissing m of now so I am going to av it. Bye everyon

 cheers, Cair