Sinister: Dirty Boys

Funkyseb at xxx.com Funkyseb at xxx.com
Wed Jul 8 13:32:35 BST 1998

        Hooray! Finally some info on the new album. Mind you, I'm a bit
worried that the band have spent a little too long in the studio; Dirty Dream
# 2*, The Boy with the Arab Strap? Will Stuart be growling incoherently about
big cocks on this album? I do hope so, that would kill that bloody twee label
for good. Maybe this album should be called Cock Fun.
        But what I mean to say is that if there are any plans for a T in the
park picnic, can someone e-mail me this afternoon? Otherwise I'll be the boy
with inadvisable hair/flares; (quite easy to spot.)
Have a lovely picnic London people :-)
Seb
*I had a Dirty Dream the other night, I was having sex with a cat. Just
thought I'd share that with 500 odd people....