Sinister: nostalgia, take two

Lamba, Sanjeet SLamba at xxx.COM
Wed Jul 8 18:10:23 BST 1998

You know, it seems to me the '80's revival is already here. I say this only
because I just heard the new Beastie Boys single, and it sounds like
something Grandmaster Flash would have put out. And I've been seeing lots of
denim jackets around. Maybe its time to stock up on some hair styling
products. Mousse or something.