Sinister: Ack! Confusion?!

Thaian N Ton thaiant at xxx.gov
Wed Jul 8 21:40:15 BST 1998

Oh  listees, I'm sorry did I fall asleep and not read a tremendous post?

          Manzello at aol.com wrote:

I've had the pleasure of listening to the new B&S album for a bit, and I
feel
I would be remiss in my duties as a listee if I didn't share a few of my

thoughts.  If you would rather not know anything more about the new
album,
then this would be a good place to stop reading.
 **
So. did i miss out where to listen to the new B&S album?  Is it out
there somewhere or do you have to be magically mystical and associated
with _high & powerful_ music gods to know these things?

Sorry, it seems that i'm in a mess & in a dress every day of my life.

Wee Chi Chi (Thai-An) xo

ps as for B&S content, can we request where B&S will perform in the US?
Can I indulge in a large whisper and say Baltimore is the place to be??
they can always kip on my large sofas.