Sinister: dead royals

Honey honey at xxx.net
Wed Jul 8 21:46:36 BST 1998

Thanks to all of you for your contributions of racing driver and rude
names for fish - I'm afraid Linda's ignoring them all and calling said
fish "Princess Diana".  Letters of complaint to her please.  It's her
birthday.

Anyway, the non-cycling-short-wearing Stuart asked me to remind you all
that Isobel's second song is on the Treehouse site www.treehouse.clara.net
- go and take a listen as they disappear after a bit.  He's also got some
other stuff going on there, some Looper clips, but sadly the tape of the
concert didn't come out or something.

Does anyone have newts?  How big do chinese fire-bellied newts grow to
please?  Can you make little hats for their heads, and do you need to
strap them on with little elastic bands?  Do newts have 80s revival
parties?

honey xxx