Sinister: Ack! Confusion?!

Carrick C Blair carrick44 at xxx.com
Thu Jul 9 03:25:02 BST 1998

Wee Chi Chi (Thai-An) wrote

>ps as for B&S content, can we request where B&S will perform in the US?
>Can I indulge in a large whisper and say Baltimore is the place to be??
>they can always kip on my large sofas.

Though living far from Baltimore, I'd certainly recommend that B&S play
there. I can just invision them getting some church in the John Waters
part of town (the area were all the houses are covered with faux-rock) to
let them play there. Maybe one built in the 50's that has been covered
over with vinyl siding.  A nice contrast to the beautiful old synagogue
in NYC.  And Baltimore just oozes with character, unless you wander into
the baseball stadium which I felt looked rather contrived. There's the
whole Edgar Allen Poe connection as well. And then there's Tim Hardin's
Lady Came From Baltimore.  A nice tune for B&S to cover.

love
Carrick the Pure