Sinister: newt

Princess Rachel craftylo at xxx.com
Thu Jul 9 16:21:20 BST 1998

dear paul and assorted sinister people

sadly this note comes to you at a time where when i am greiving the loss
of several things...including several lovely water plants and 8 (yes 8)
tadpoles who obviously lived by the motto...live fast and die young
because those litttle fellers left beautiful little corpses with stumpy
little frog legs.  it is sad that they shall never have the chance to
hop and jump over the lily pads and eat their tails, which is i have
been told what tadpoles do in their final metamorphasis into frogs
(north american bullfrogs to be precise.)

i write with a heavy hand (due to my HUGE diamond that JJ gave to me as
a token of our love) and a heavier heart due to my small pets lost last
night to a savage raccoon who swam in our pond and ate the tadpoles.
(sob)  i am suggesting that you inform Linda of my loss and ask that she
name her fish after my tadpoles as a tribute to those 8 little lives
lost in the good fight!  with this i suggest the name *pollywog* which
instills both a certain cuteness and a soft lilt which i enjoy saying
quite often.

and you ask of newts...well they are lovely little creatures who do not
really enjoy wearing hats.  if you want a pet that would enjoy wearing a
hat i would suggest going to your local pet shop and purchasing
something of the monkey persuasion or a small chiuauha because at the
moment on american tv there is something of a chiuahua phemomenon with a
guatemalan guerilla freedom fighter chiuauah and apparently he wears the
hat quite happily AND eats tacos.  in addition you might find a more
affetionate pet in a monkey or a dog then in a newt (please note that
one should not put a monkey and a dog together as a dog-monkey fight
might ensue)

thanks for listening, still in mourning.
Rachel.