Sinister: is something different about (t)his Rod?

Manda Bergman swanarama at xxx.com
Fri Jul 10 01:28:11 BST 1998

begbie has gone and used "chutzpah" in a post. could it be that he is
one of us, the Chosen People? maybe we should ask keith for details, as
he's been inside rrrrrod's pants and should be able to, erm, tell
definitively, right? or was that pedro miller? i keep getting confused.
or maybe it's just a weird scottish/yiddish overlap, as i heard my
grandmothers both say "pish" ages before i heard it from stuart david.

well, in other news, my sister is in london at the moment and will be
attending the social tomorrow evening, so if any of you are there and
see/hear a couple of americans chatting madly and getting obscenely
drunk, they're most likely my sister and her friend. and if you do see
her, make sure to embarrass her by asking about how she had to have the
combination lock sawed off her luggage by a locksmith in paris earlier
this week. :)

and looper...i have the single as well (though i am sans turntable at
the moment) and heard it for the first time when my friend played it on
his radio show on monday. it truly r!u!l!e!s! and is ace, class, top
class, and every other exemplary phrase you can think of. if anyone in
the UK (or elsewhere) wants a copy, i ordered one extra and will send it
to you if you'd like. email me privately and we can arrange a trade of
some sort.

and now to join everyone else in counting down to the release date of
the new b&s album, and the start of the tour...

ah, never mind, my math is crap anyway. someone else do the counting.
i'll just wait and start bugging people at work about promotional
copies. :)

take care,
Amanda x x