Sinister: 10 Roddington Place

Keith Watson keith at xxx.uk
Fri Jul 10 09:36:22 BST 1998

>i too got my Looper singles this morning (one for me, one for the
>duchess), handed to me as i stepped from the door on my way to school.
>They sat safely in my filing cabinet all day until i just got home an
>hour ago and i just played them (well i only played mine actually) and,
>well, i really love it. It's strange, but the record really reminds me
>of me, if that doesn't sound too conceited. It's like, well, it sounds
>for all the world like a little segment of a Duke's Living Room set,

This is a worrying development Duke, could it be possible that Stuart David
perhaps went to your dining room in the early sixties and heard you doing
it, perhaps taping it with his portable DAT player? I'd get on to your
lawyers.

>1)  I was never, ever, *EVER* even the faintest bit cheeky to prefects, as
 >   I recognised the fact that people two years older than me were *SO*
>    much more mature, and therefore well deserving in the ability to hand
>    out lines.

Roddddney - you were a cheeky little bastard, as I said, you were very rude
and you're very lucky we didn't give you a bogwash, or a wedgy or something.

>There were about 20 people in a given tape-trading group.  The only rules
were
>that you weren't allowed to put any TCS songs on the tape,

Erin, first of all it's a bit worrying that you were scared until it felt
"safe", I shouldn't worry about that, fire away, it's all a good laugh. In
any case the taping idea is cool, we should do it - and remember folks - no
Trash Can Sinatras songs on our tapes. Hehe only joking. I do think it's a
good idea though. Paul, perhaps we should maintain on the web page a list of
telephone numbers and addresses and stuff - I know you're busy at the moment
but I'll help you knock it up if you like some time.

Cheers,
    Keith.