Sinister: Picnic - need some info now, please

Vicky Parkinson uczcvap at xxx.uk
Fri Jul 10 14:51:05 BST 1998

Is the London picnic still on? I see no-one bothered to put it on the
picnic calendar, getting a bit slack aren't we?!

Having never had the good fortune to attend one of thses momentous events
could someone kindly tell me how to get to the hallowed ground in case I
fail to see you outside Camden Tube (rather unlikely though) or I'm late
(infinetely more possible, but that's because of my friend, must tell her
to meet me at 1pm)

It would be nice to hear from someone soon, before I trawl the charity
shops looking for an amazing game that still has all the necessary bits and
pieces. (why did i leave my Twister at my parents house?)

This tape thing, is it going to happen? I think it is the most brilliant
idea, and has anyone started planning anything? Won't it be cool, in 10-20
yrs time when we can go to a virtual music store and get a handpicked cd
with all those tracks you've always wanted and none of the rubbish? But
then I suppose if you had a cd recorder thingie and a mate with a very
large music collection it would be cheaper and probably a lot more fun.
Isn't technology wonderful?

I think I am turning into a frightening preachering type, evangelising to
everyone how brilliant B & S are, dominating the stereo in the lounge,
playing Tigermilk and IYFS none stop. My flatmates now love them, but I am
a little scared it's through brainwashing and not free will. Does it make a
difference?

Vic