Sinister: Float My Boat

Honey honey at xxx.net
Fri Jul 10 14:22:33 BST 1998

On Fri, 10 Jul 1998, Thornton, Paul D         [LSS] wrote:

> Seen NME.Com this morning? Details of the new album, plus-
> 	"In Britain, the band are planning to play all dates on boats,
> although no final details or venues
>                   have been confirmed."

Oh dear - the words "cat" and "bag" spring to mind.  Anyway the
article is full of the usual half-truths - is Karn in B&S?  Staggering
multimedia type she is, I think not.  Oh well - is anyone from NME on
the list please?  Your punishment is to write out the Encyclopedia
Brittanica's entry on newts thirty times and send it to me.

Erin's tape swap idea is fab - everyone seems to agree.  I have a
problem as I'm allergic to stamps, as many people on the list will
know (sackcloth and ashes here) but I still think it's great.  Not
sure about people's addresses on the WWW Keith but yeah I could make
them available via the lists's file server if email wasn't enough.
It's a bit like my CD swap idea, which I think Stuart David nicked
off me, sorry, joke!, but that not that many people seemed keen on -
it *was* impractical so well done all of you for spotting that and
letting me down gently :)

But I *am* dead busy so - Erin if you and/or Keith want to organise
it then count me in for making information available but probably not
the organisation just now.

To Stanleyboy - the nature of Stuart's Elvis was actually a founding
block on which this list was built, sadly enough, and the cat theory
holds sway I think, but it was finally concluded when someone
suggested Elvis was a stick of broccoli - pretty conclusive I think.
The archives tell the sorry tale.  But to repeat Peter Miller's
ardent assertion about this list though, before he went mad, this
list is for *everyone* and not just the old guard or people who have
a pair of Chris Geddes underpants framed on their walls.  Besides,
they got ruined in the wash.

honey xxx