Sinister: Picnics and more info..

poetryplace2 poetryplace2 at xxx.uk
Fri Jul 10 14:21:24 BST 1998

>Vicky Parkinson wrote:
>
>>Is the London picnic still on? I see no-one bothered to put it on the
>>picnic calendar, getting a bit slack aren't we?!
>
>>Having never had the good fortune to attend one of thses momentous
>events
>>could someone kindly tell me how to get to the hallowed ground in case
>>fail to see you outside Camden Tube .....
>
>Yeah, me too.  I think that'd I'd like to come this time as well now
>that the hayfever season is settling I can be at ease out in the open
>without itchy eyes or a runny nose.  Ahh bliss.  What happens if it
>rains, as it's meant to?

Yes, the picnic is on this Saturday, meeting at Camden tube at 2pm, and then
on to Primrose Hill. We usually go to the top of the hill, if you don't meet
us at the Station. If it rains we'll go down the boozer (probably the Spread
Eagle). Also, the Social is on tonight at the Poetry Caff on Betterton
Street in Covent Garden from 7.30pm if anyone fancies coming along.

Trousers