Sinister: What's the Italian for picnic?

Mark Casarotto Mark at xxx.com
Fri Jul 10 14:56:55 BST 1998

Hi everyone,

Can I just do my best to try and persuade all those people who are
thinking "hmm, well, the picnic sounds okay but, you know, it's in north
London, and it might rain, and I've been meaning to alphabetise my Echo
and the Bunnymen collection" etc. etc., that this is a fantastic
opportunity to meet loads of people you're going to really like, and
become part of what is frankly an historical event.

I've been to 3 picnics now, and although I am very much the shrinking
violet type, I've made loadsa new friends who have hugely enriched my
existence. I'm also a bit drunk as my naughty colleagues persuaded me to
share in a bottle of amarone this lunchtime, which is why I'm being a
bit unnecessary.

Vicky - can I suggest you bring a baize table, a fedora, a dangling
cigarette and an air of slightly threatening insouciance, and we can
sort out an illegal gambling den and witness Katrina's legendary
baccarat talents.

It is such a laugh - please come, even if you don't have any pringles!

I want to have all your children,
Biondino

p.s. I've always wanted to know, but as I am tipsy I'll ask - is
Espadrille a boy or a girl? I reckon it's a boy, but I'd love to find
out...

p.p.s. why is ver Duke pretending to be a 21-year-old drum'n'bass icon
by the name of Squarepusher? What's going on?

p.p.p.s. I wish I could be there tonight, but anyone who fancies going
indie clubbin' at the LA2 after the social, come along - I'm the one in
the beige linen shirt and a big big smile.