Sinister: Taking the ol' plunge

Andrew O'Sullivan aeos at xxx.com
Fri Jul 10 15:09:21 BST 1998

Right. I've decided.

A very small number of you folks might know me, Sir Royst himself, from the
Sinister chatroom. Those with particularly good memories might even remember
me from back in the early days, when the list was a mere toddler [in
comparison with its late adolescence now]

It's the hols! I've got far too much time on my hands. I have therefore
decided to make the transition from the digest to the full-blown,
full-Monty, full-umm....hog [!] list, not least because I am unreasonably
excited about the forthcoming B+S activity.

Must say the Treehouse site is a bit of a joy, what? I think the tape swap
idea is a *superb* one, and I'm certainly up for it. I hope you all have a
great time at the picnic tomorrow - I would come, but I'm not really
sure.....next time, maybe?

For possibly the first time in my life, I'm actually *really* looking
forward to the end of the hols - I mean we have new albums from the Manics,
the Divine Comedy *and* B+S, and I shall certainly be doing my best to go to
at least one gig by the latter two. Right, the sun is shining, and I'm going
to tidy my room.

Love to you all,

Andrew O'Sullivan
aeos at dial.pipex.com