Sinister: tape loop

Kevan Cooke kcooke at xxx.uk
Fri Jul 10 15:18:00 BST 1998

Erin, you are a genius.

Unless someone else has already volunteered before this message gets
there I am quite happy to help get the tape rotation thing going.

If everyone who is interested e-mails me directly to let me know then
I can build up a list of e-mail addresses and post it to the list next
week.  All you would have to do is e-mail your postal address directly
to the person above you in the list and wait for the tapes to come
flooding in.

If there is anyone (eg. Peter Miller) that you would take particular
exception to giving your address to then let me know and I can take it
into account ;)

Let me know what country you are in and I will put together two
or more lists if necessary - unless anyone out there is feeling
particularly rich and doesn't mind paying for international postage
every few weeks.

Kevan
kcooke at westbay.co.uk