Sinister: Picnics are for scaredies too

Nick Dastoor nickdastoor at xxx.com
Fri Jul 10 16:08:21 BST 1998

Mark Casarotto (Mark at HITEntertainment.com) wrote:

>I've been to 3 picnics now, and although I am very much the shrinking
>violet type, I've made loadsa new friends who have hugely enriched my
>existence.

This is not at all true.  Mark is a big show-off who frightens small
children for a living.  And don't believe any of that rubbish about
him being 'sensitive underneath'.  He's a monster through and through.

I, however, am a genuinely pathetic social retard, who after woosing
out of the previous two picnics managed to have great fun at the last
one.  So you all must come.  I'll talk to you anyway.

Nick xx