Sinister: tape tree

Andrew O'Sullivan aeos at xxx.com
Fri Jul 10 18:39:15 BST 1998

>i like the tape tree idea! although i doubt if i have any music that other
>people don't have.

I personally reckon this is not a problem. Obviously, one would have to say
that we should steer away from B+S [unless - here's this for an idea - we
are all allowed to put *one* B+S track on - say our current favourite?], but
apart from that, I, for one, wouldn't object to hearing, say,'Bridge over
Troubled Water', which, although I may have countless times over in my music
collection, is just the kind of song that you could never, *ever* complain
about having to hear again. Yes? By the way, I used 11 commas in that there
sentence. Something to do with subliminal clauses or something.

That said, I do realise the whole idea of the Tape Tree [tm] is, by and
large, to inflict one's own musical taste on the unenlightened.

>also Rialto is ace.  just thought i'd say that.

Indisputable. Album out Monday.

Andrew O'Sullivan
aeos at dial.pipex.com
http://dspace.dial.pipex.com/osullivan/