Sinister: Chihuauauas or whatever

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Fri Jul 10 18:16:09 BST 1998

Chihuauas (if that is how it is spelt) have made a stonkin' tune called
UFO's, which was put on a nice mix tape for me. It's a good song. Has
been described as "Camper Van Beethoven and SFA having a scrap". I just
like it me.

Perfection As A Hipster <Andreas.Hering at stud.uni-hannover.de> writes
>"Funny Old World" (Buba & The Shop Assistants)

I just thought I'd like to see that again. Buba. *snigger*

Just thought I'd tell you that my fave record is babysitting godzilla's
y-fronts 78 rpm limited edition remix of teepee comet green rust man's
seminal numbered puce vinyl reworking of teh irene handl blues bastards
techno scratty take on "the very though of you" on knockknockwhosthereim
ap?imapwho?HHAHyousaidi'mapoo records of Garstang...

AND ALSO that I am sorry for gushing over new B&S news after fuck all
for ages, I shall restrain myself as such in case I am not being
interested, 'cos I really care.

"the man don't give a fuck" - Super Furries. HA! Bet no-one has heard of
THEM! Naahhahahaha, oh I'm going. Sorry Andreas, but you are yet to
quote a band I have heard of.... :)
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Sarah