Sinister: 10 Roddington Place

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Sat Jul 11 12:54:54 BST 1998

I would like to take this opportunity to correct a mistake in my last
message: The bench doesn't say "Arab Strap" at all, the person sitting on
the bench is listening to Arab Strap. The bench says "Boyzone" and "Shaz".
We at Roddington Place would like to apologise for any distress caused.

Also, as early as April 11th 1997, the following appeared in the Living Room
pamphlet:
"Writers are welcome to submit words on paper for inclusion herein, and/or
to record their words on tape for the mix-meister (that's the DJ to you) to
play with as they see fit."

As you can see, while Jarvis was taking the opportunity to do a few poster
paint potato prints, I was doing a bit of research for my projected
sub-Looper recording. I thought the booklets would have got lost in the
move, and that I'd have to use a compilation of Alistair's e-mail messages
instead, but I found them. Magic!

Jose Antonio Camacho