Sinister: Putting about 30,000 bloody books back on the shelf.

Rory Mackie babyblu at xxx.uk
Sat Jul 11 14:46:26 BST 1998

On my luncbreak, after doing the stocktake at two branches of Books etc
all morning while the rest of you leap around naked in same torrid pagan
ritual atop Primrose hill chanting, "We are the lovely Belle and
Sebastian massive having a wonderfull time 'cos Rory's not here."
 Grrr.. Just don't think I haven't cottoned on. (Will try to see you in
the P!U!B! later though.)

 The tape shrub is indeed a idea of almost intergalactic goodness.
Already through list recommendations I have picked up albums by Galaxie
500 and The Go-betweens (and loved 'em) so any further expanding of my
aural horizons would be greatly appreciated. Although, reading back, it
does sound rather painful.

 On a indie eclectisism tip, can I just say that last weeks 'Scientific
American' carried the headline: "Magnetic Fields build computer from
drops of water" which I found rather unbelievable actually. Still it
just goes to show where lowfi breakbeats can get you and it's nice to
know what the lad Merrit's been up to recently. Probably turn out to
have been the Duke's idea all along though.....

 New album, raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy!!!!!!!!!!!

 StayOutOfTheRainKiddiesRoryxxx