Sinister: 10 Roddington Place

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Sat Jul 11 19:42:39 BST 1998

Alistair's corrective institution:

>oh it doesn't say Arab Strap at all... it says 'Shaz' and 'Boyzone', and
>'NC Loved Me', the bloke is just LISTENING to Arab Strap. You get an 'F'
>for your critical appraisal.

An 'F'! Lawks-a-lummy! Me Dad'll kill me, sir!

If you go across the fields from Blackfordby to Moira you have to cross a
wooden bridge with "(so and so) broke my heart on (such and such a day)"
written on it. I bet whoever carved that knicked the idea as well...OR WAS
IT THE OTHER WAY ROUND?

>that's exactly what Isaac said about the experience.

He's great, one of the greatest - " One of the greatest pains a man can
experience is to lose his better half...When you lose your better half,
things ain't the same no more..."

>> The
>> teacher must have thought I was a complete twat.
>
>ah, some things never change, do they?

I don't know what the teachers think of me now. One of them, Mister Mitchell
(!) is now the mayor of Ashby, and when I was back recently Mister Bostock
said hello to me on the bus, but he never taught me anyway, so he wouldn't
know any better. I also saw the old headmaster, Mister Herbert, since
retired, in a pub one night, and you'll never guess what? He was with a
young bit of totty, a sprightly little filly half his age, whom he called
"my flower"! In public! I got the impression he was doing a bit of
playacting, just to impress me. And it bloody well worked...oh well, I got
to walk right through a group of four girls in bikinis this afternoon, it
was just like Eddie Kidd going through a wall of fire on his motorbike.

The panel of judges have decided that Katrina can play the Kudos Kontest
after all, as she seems to be the only one making any real effort so far.
Well done, Katrina, you're looking unstoppable at the moment. Surely someone
can do better?

Peter