Sinister: the second degree burns + zombies

jessica tinystar at xxx.com
Sun Jul 12 02:56:48 BST 1998

>so, everybody. would a zombies compilation be worth 7-99 of my money. the
>only song i know at the moment is time of the season, and that's pretty
>monstrously good, with its chook -aaah... bit.

I have no clue about any other Zombies things, but when I saw Tanya Donelly
play in Toronto, she covered Time of the Season, and WHOO! was it ever
good, with her breathy 'aaah' bits.  She also hugged me and I also took
photos of her, but that's neither here nor there.

jessicaxo

ps. I'm sufferring miserably from a sunburn which has been identified
formally as a second degree burn.  So I followed everyone's advice and
applied aloe religiously, and then I had a hypersensitive reaction to the
*aloe*, for heaven's sakes.  So I'm slathered with Noxzema and listening to
IYFS overandoverandover, planning my packing list for my trip to Boston for
which I'm leaving on Tuesday for 3 weeks and I'm staying with my mad crush!
I suppose things aren't so bad, at least I'll have someone to assist with
the Noxzema application....

Someone had spied on us, I suppose, as we sat beside the canal and ate the
sandwiches, drinking not even orangeade or Coca-Cola but hot milk out of a
thermos.
. East Coast USA and Canada 31/08 - 4/11, details at