Sinister: blahblahblah

Kayemess at xxx.com Kayemess at xxx.com
Sun Jul 12 04:20:58 BST 1998

  The tape trade idea is perfect.  I'm glad rules have been set up.  Now can
we request people for our circle of tape traders, like picking teams in PE
class?  Someone mentioned Bedhead, and I definitely want to be in on that
square of traders.

  I am meeting my list crush in New York City in two weeks.  Someone cheer for
me.

  A second degree sunburn is the worst thing I can think of.  That's why I
haven't had a tan in six years.

  All of my friends are on vacation.  I'm really bored.

  Love to all,
  Kristen
. East Coast USA and Canada 31/08 - 4/11, details at